Over the last five years IQM has been extensively tested by our research partners. Their studies included comparing the IQM System’s error sensitivity and error specificity with conventional VMAT QA systems. All these studies indicate that the error sensitivity and specificity of the IQM System is at least as good, if not better than, conventional VMAT QA systems.
IQM combines better results with significant time savings at every step of the VMAT QA process.
The IQM system:
- does not require creation, calculation or handling of a verification plan
- takes only the linear accelerator time required to deliver the field
- does not require any data analysis or post-processing of QA results
- requires no dose difference test, no distance-to-agreement test, no gamma index, and no manual report creation
- verifies the treatment beam in real-time
As soon as the beam is delivered, the plan QA is already complete and documented. Saving treatment planning, linear accelerator, and staff time.
Plan QA with IQM: Easier. Better. Faster.
Click here to learn how much time you can save for VMAT QA with IQM.
On the website, click on “VMAT workload”. Then simply type your annual number of VMAT plans and the website will show you how many hours you can save at the TPS, the Linac and in overall staff time.